Firefighter’s Training Wall
An internationally unique project that combines classic training wall used in fire departemnts with modern climbing tracks and the original Wall Be Safe dual self-belaying system. Thanks to its innovativeness, the wall offers many applications – from balance training and improvement of the qualifications of fire service officers to the unique and unprecedented promotion of the firefighter profession.
Key benefits of the wall
DISCOVER THE STRUCTURE OF THE WALL
Hover your mouse over a wall element to view information about it
General technical information
Front training wall
• The supporting element of the device is a steel structure mounted on a reinforced concrete foundation.
• The front of the construction is a 4.5m x 14m wall that reflects an elevation of a 3-story building. On each floor there are two windows with wooden window sills. At the height of the first floor of the wall, a safety net is mounted on the protruding structure.
• On the inner side of the structure, on each floor there are platforms surrounded by a balustrade, connected by a ladder.
• At the foot of the front wall is a foundation made of multiple layers of different materials with a total thickness of 1.5 m. The foundation acts as a cushion to absorb the energy from the fall. In front of the cushion there is a tartan run-up with a width of 4m.
Side climbing walls
• One or two independent climbing tracks, each equipped with the original dual Wall Be Safe self-belaying system are mounted on the sides of the Wall. The system eliminates the need to engage additional people to assure the safety of the climber.
• The safety systems are embedded in the control cabinets located on the sides of the wall.
• The track surface is made of interchangeable panels made of polyester-glass laminate. The panels are demountable and come in multiple different colors.
• The tracks are equipped with an interchangeable grip system in 3 colors, which gives you the opportunity to obtain 7 climbing routes with different degrees of difficulty. The arrangement of the grips can be changed at any time by the user.
Key characteristics of the wall
The innovative Wall Be Safe technology replaces traditional climber’s protection, offering a new and unprecedented dimension of security. As the only such solution in the world, Wall Be Safe has two independent self-belaying systems that guarantee the climber an absolute assurance. The wall has all required permits, and its safety has been appreciated by renown polish certificate of PRS.
Thanks to the unique combination of a traditional firefighter training wall, side climbing walls and a double safety system, the device allows, among others, for improving technical and physical skills of officers, balance training, practicing fire sports or organizing shows for children that promote the profession of a firefighter.
The proprietary technology of double self-belaying is an innovation that enables safe climbing without having to hire qualified instructors. Between it’s wide functionality, unprecedented safety and many practical applications, the Firefighter Training Wall constitutes a unique project on an international scale.
Recommended by the City Headquarters of the State Fire Service in Gdańsk
It was in Gdańsk that the first Firewall Training Wall was created using the innovative Wall Be Safe self-protection system. The project was implemented on the initiative of the City Headquarters of the State Fire Service in Gdańsk on the premises of the Rescue and Fire Fighting Unit No. 2 at ul. Siennicka. The facility was officially commissioned in May 2018 and has been used by PSP officers during trainings and daily fitness trainings since then.
Use the form below and we will answer your questions!